Thursday, June 7, 2012

Western Union Money Transfer SCAM


from: Milan Šafr info@westernunion.co.uk
reply-to: sir.jesselingard@aim.com
to:
date: Sat, May 12, 2012 at 3:50 PM
subject: Western Union Money Transfer:MTCN number: 644-827-8549


Attention:Beneficiary,

Three groups of companies instructed me to inform you of your first payment of £4,599 Great British Pounds by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (Save Money. Live Better), the British Prime Minister Mr. David Cameron and the G-20 committee and I will keep on sending you £4,599 (GBP) Great British Pounds until the payment of £499,399(GBP)Great British Pounds is fully completed.

Your first MTCN number: 644-827-8549
Sender’s Name: Mr. Jacobs Joseph
Amount sent: £4,599 Great British Pounds (GBP)

Your full names and your Mobile number are to forward to Western Union Transfer agent to track your funds Via Email to:

Mr. Jesse Lingard
D/L Number:+44 (0) 702 403 4679
E-mail:sir.jesselingard@aim.com


Regard,
Mrs. Christine Maria Vendrig.

1 comment:

  1. HI My Name is Wendy Smith Vernon from Manchester London, I wish to share my
    testimonies with the general public about what Dr KalaKala has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost family to me, i was married to a man called Danford baker we were together for 8yrs and we loved our self’s but when i was unable to give him a
    child, he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore. Ever since then I'av been
    looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man
    and gave his contact email to me { kallakalasparecast@gmail.com ) then i never believe my friend until i contacted the man and explain my problems to him.he prepared a spell which brought back my lost
    husband and after one month i miss my monthly flow.i was suprise because it hasn't happen to me before..but my husband advice me to visit my doctor so that she can run a test for me.the test says am pregnant.am happy today because am a mother of twince. thank you once again the great Dr KalaKala for what
    you have done for me and my family.if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can
    contact him today on his mail ( kallakalasparecast@gmail.com )and he will also help you as well with his great spell,He can also help you to get back your job

    ReplyDelete