Thursday, June 7, 2012

SOME RELATIONSHIP SCAMS



from: Stella Willson 008mgtpm0@att.net
reply-to: stellawillson13@yahoo.com.sg
to:
date: Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 3:30 AM
subject: Hello
signed-by: att.net


Hello
My name is Miss Stella Willson I saw your profile today and became interested in you, I will also want to know you more and I want you send an email to my mailbox so I can give you my picture
=====================================


from: hilda donald hildonald@yahoo.com
reply-to: hilda donald
to:
date: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 7:12 AM
subject: hello
Hello
My name is Hilda, i saw your email address in my online search for friendship
so i decided to write you. It will be a pleasure to read from you,if you
wouldn't mind, you can email me so that i can reply you quickly and also send
my picture for you to know me. I want you to know that real friendship
matters.
I will be expecting your mail soon, kiss.
Your lovely new friend,
Hilda
=====================================




from: Flourence Dosir joykassala31@yahoo.com
reply-to: flourence_1dosi@yahoo.com
to:
date: Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:47 AM
subject: Hello
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com




Hello


I'm miss Flourence, interested in you and i wish to have you as my friend, for a friend is all about Respect, Admiration, love and passion. Also friendship is consist of sharing of ideas and planing together, i intend to send you my picture for you, if you reply me.


Thanks from Flourence.
======================================



No comments:

Post a Comment