Thursday, March 8, 2012

INVESTMENT OFFER BY M A BENSON

Hello Dear,

Compliments to you and your family . I`am Benson mailing from the united states, i am soliciting for your candid support and advice with your position and post in your country to let me know if i am eligible as foreigner to setup or have a joint venture with you in your Country, Let me know the types of investment from the below listed that will be of a good returns in your country.

Organic Farming. (Palm plantation, Cocoa and Timber Plantation) Real Estate, Beach Resort, Travel & Tourism etc.

But if there is any other area that you have in mind and know much better to be profitable, I am fully prepared to invest, please feel free to introduce to me if you are willing to guide and assist me. I will tell you my budget regards upon your urgent response to my private email: bmabenson@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
M A BENSON.

No comments:

Post a Comment